Discover Croatia’s glorious coastline and picturesque islands on a cruise aboard a small, premium-grade ship chartered exclusively for Just You.
Welcome to MS EOS, your very own private floating hotel! From the moment you step aboard, you’ll be in the expert hands of the captain and crew who will navigate Croatia’s idyllic coastline and take care of your every need. An array of incredible experiences awaits, and the only people you will share them with are your fellow Just You travellers.
This relaxing vacation is the perfect way to discover the beautiful islands of Hvar and Brac, and you’ll also spend time on the mainland, exploring the delights of Split, Šibenik and more. You’ll wake each day to a beautiful new view, while all you’ve had to do is enjoy the facilities on board and the comforts of your well-appointed, air-conditioned cabin, which comes complete with
The ship boasts an inviting restaurant and a wonderful sun deck with loungers, and it’s one of the few vessels to still operate traditional sails, which will be raised on at least one day of your cruise.
Each morning you’ll enjoy a delicious breakfast, and when lunch and dinner are served on board,
you’ll indulge in mouth-watering cuisine freshly prepared by the onboard chef. There will even
be an opportunity to enjoy a tasting of wine and homemade olive oil on board.
Kick back and spend your days relaxing in the sun as you sail through turquoise waters towards picturesque harbours. Then, when you step ashore, you will have a chance to experience the amazing natural wonders, historic sights and hidden treasures of Croatia’s Adriatic Coast.
- Explore lesser-known Trogir and visit a tailor’s workshop
- Take in views of Zlatni Rat beach from Vidova Gora, the highest peak of the Adriatic islands
- Visit the fashionable island of Hvar, with its chic boutique
- Discover medieval Zadar with its polished marble streets and famous Sea Organ
- See the Gothic-Renaissance cathedral in Šibenik
- Admire the beauty of Krka National Park, home to many species of plants, birds, reptiles and fish